Student Success Programs
A Targeted Approach to Build Critical Skills
When a student needs extra help, the academic team at Insight School of Kansas (ISKS) can develop a remediation program to help that student build the critical skills they need.
We use tools adopted by more than 15,000 schools across the country that can quickly identify students’ skill gaps and develop personalized remediation plans to address them.
Delivered online and composed of assessment modules and self-paced lessons that put students at ease, the program has:
- 150+ subjects/titles in reading, literature, writing, math, science, social studies, Spanish, and electives
- 130,000+ test items designed to assess student mastery
- 5,500+ lessons and 200,000 pages of content to help students succeed
There’s also content focused on high-stakes, high school exam readiness, so students can be thoroughly prepared for critical tests.
Four fundamental components match curriculum and instruction to students’ skill levels—whether they’re on a developmental, remedial, or an enhanced learning trajectory:
- Assess: Pre-tests and adaptive assessments identify each student’s strengths and deficiencies
- Prescribe: A personalized plan for each student is generated to address skill gaps
- Instruct: Content is presented through a research-based model of carefully sequenced direct-instruction aids using study guides, quizzes, mastery tests, and essays where relevant
- Report: Sophisticated teacher and administrator tools help track and analyze all aspects of performance to gauge progress and refine curriculum plans
Bottom line, when your student needs to build their skills and knowledge in literally any subject, ISKS will be there to help.