how to enroll
Enrollment for the 2023–2024 school year is now open!
Follow the steps below to apply today.
Five Simple Steps to Enroll
Create Parent Account
The Stride K12 Parent Portal provides access to your online application to ISKS, along with real-time alerts and quick links to important info.
Submit an Application
Once you've begun an application in the Stride K12 Parent Portal, click the option to add a new student or continue with your application. Simply fill in the fields with your child's information, select ISKS, and hit Submit.
Upload Additional Documents
In this step, you'll provide more detailed information about your child and upload additional documents, such as proof of residency and a birth certificate. For a list of specific documents that will be required, contact our enrollment consultants at 800.260.0438.
Attend Enrollment Webinar
All families participate in a pre-recorded webinar with an enrollment consultant. Additional documents may be required to complete your enrollment, depending on your student’s situation, and will be provided within your Parent Portal.
Welcome to Stride K12!
After successfully completing the enrollment process, your student will be approved. Please check your email for important information regarding your student's status and how to access the Online School platform.
Want more great tips for enrollment and beyond?
View The Ultimate Checklist for Stride K12-Powered Online School Enrollment and be in-the-know about all the best resources and tips to start the school year off strong.
- Students in grades 7–8 and 9–12 who are not past their fourth year of high school may apply.
- Students entering grade 10 must have earned at least two credits toward graduation.
- Students entering grade 11 must have earned at least six credits toward graduation, three of which must be core credits.
- Students entering grade 12 must have earned at least thirteen credits toward graduation, six of which must be core credits.
Evaluation of Enrollment
Following the collection of enrollment documentation and prior to the completion of registration, the following steps will be taken as needed:
- Administration or designee will complete a transcript analysis for ISKS applicants.
- Special Services Enrollment Team will review and re-evaluate any IEP student to determine their best placement.
- Administration or designee will evaluate homeschool portfolios and transcripts to determine credit eligibility.
- Administration or designee will see information on current expulsions from former districts if necessary.
Adult High School at ISKS
Students who reside in Kansas and have attended high school for four years without meeting graduation requirements may enroll in the adult high school program at ISKS.
Adult students can enroll here.
Proof of Residency
While attending ISKS you must maintain full-time, Kansas residency.