Stride Career Prep
The Future Is Now
Technology skills are in demand—and no longer confined to a single industry. Are you ready to explore all the places IT skills can take you?
Which pathways are offered?
Programming & Game Design—This pathway can help students level up to a career as a video game designer, computer programmer, computer and information systems manager, or software developer. .
Web and Digital Design & Communications—This pathway prepares students to produce digitally generated or computer-enhanced media used in business, training, entertainment, communications, and marketing.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Digital Artist
- Digital Media Specialist
- 3D Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Applications Software Developer
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Computer Programmer
- Systems Software Developer
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like with this career?*
*Data is from Burning Glass Labor Insights and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- IC3 G5 Living Online
- CompTIA ITF+
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- NOCTI Computer Programmer
- NOCTI Visual Communications and Interactive Media Design
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- NOCTI Interactive Media
- Adobe Certified Professional
- Web Authoring (Dreamweaver)
- Multiplatform Animation (Animate)
- Visual Design (Photoshop)
- Adobe Specialty Credential: Certified Professional Web Design (Dreamweaver + Animate or Photoshop)